Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thoughts..

I'll be taking a second full practice test tomorrow! After my score going up four points, I am seriously worried about this one. Maybe I'm worried that somehow my score will drop back down!! That would be horrible. I wonder if that's happened to people before? I just kinda assumed these scores are like stairs; you just keep climbing higher. But I suppose it's possible to trip, fall down stairs, go crashing down.... 

I have to stay positive. 
I can do this. 
My score improved four whole points and I know it can improve more. 
It will improve more!! 

You know, these self pep talks are getting old, 
and I'm just starting my intense month of studying..

Look for an update about my score on full practice #2 
sometime tomorrow or Friday hopefully!  





No comments:

Post a Comment