Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Beginnings

Happy 2013!
This year has gone by so fast and now 2013 stands at our feet. I want this year to be full of new beginnings, mainly because I'm graduating college and it kinda has to be...

So Aaron and I have been discussing things. We have decided to get married when we originally wanted. We haven't told my parents yet but his parents were supportive when we mentioned it to them. I have decided to only apply to one PA school, MCG. After comparing it with Mercer and looking into it more, it truly is the best choice for us. MCG has their own online application so I won't have to worry about CASPA.

So now the official plan is to graduate in May. Aaron is going to get a job while I take four classes I'm missing and volunteer at the hospital. I need to tweak my personal statement. (Update: I don't think that they require a personal statement!) Then I'll take the GRE and get certified in CPR. I will apply to the MCG PA program in July. Interviews will take place between August and October and hopefully I will get one. Aaron and I will get married in November. Hooefully by then I will know if i was accepted or not. If I am, we will move in with family until PA school starts in May 2014. MCG has on campus housing for married students. If for some reason, I don't get accepted, then we will find somewhere to live on our own together and I will reapply.

This is going to be a very busy summer!

Continuing with new beginnings, let's talk resolutions. This year, I'm calling mine goals instead of New Year's Resolutions. I want to graduate Berry, take the GRE, and get accepted to PA school. I hope to walk closer with God and get married this year. I'm continuing to eat healthy. I started last summer and now I really have some motivation to keep going if we really do get married this year. Now I hope to reach my goal weight of 145lbs (before the wedding).

No comments:

Post a Comment