Sunday, November 17, 2013

Whew!

I graduated May 11. 
I found my wedding dress on May 15 at David's Bridal. ON SALE! Yes!

 In June..
 I read two books that catapulted my life into a shift. I read Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander, MD first. I discussed this book in the post "Reading for Fun."  Then I read Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo. It's a similar plot but instead of a brilliant adult doctor that visits heaven, it's a small child. I enjoyed this book more, reading about Jesus and heaven from the eyes of a toddler. Great book. Then I read Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill, another great book!

I also took the GRE in June. 
I turned 22, which called for a trip to IHOP, of course,
so I could have pancakes at midnight, 'cause I'm feeling 22. Aaron got a job!!
We took a Dave Ramsey "Financial Peace University" class and it was great!


Wedding planning was in full swing in July and my two classes started. 
In August, I got allergy testing.. I'm allergic to EVERYTHING!!!!


Then the allergy shots started.. my allergies were so bad, I had to "rush" the shots. The first week I got 12 shots in one day. The next two weeks, I got 20 each week, in one day. I would sit at the allergy doctor from 8:30am until 2pm. Fun stuff. Itchy. 

We got an apartment! Aaron moved in before he wedding and I moved in after.

Berry had their first EVER football game on September 7 and I was there!


We started our own Amway business and went to a huge business conference in Kentucky in September. I don't even have words.. We got a book signed by John Maxwell and met Terri Savelle Foy (she signed a book too but we actually met her). It was a great experience and we feel we are
 in the right place. So much, that I dropped my classes.

I don't want to be a PA anymore. 

I went to my first ever Mountain Day as a Berry alumni! Yahoo!

I got married :)



No comments:

Post a Comment