Friday, December 30, 2011

The Pick of the Crop

These are the medical schools I'm considering: 


Top choice: Mercer University School of Medicine 
Macon, GA and Savannah, GA

------

My second choice is a bit of a tie between . . .

The Medical College of Georgia 
Augusta, GA and Athens, GA

and 

Vanderbilt School of Medicine 
Nashville, TN

-----

This is where the list gets icky. 
I don't even want to consider what will happen 
if I don't get accepted into at least one of my top three choices!
So these next few schools aren't really in any order, 
they're just other schools I'm looking into.
  
Emory University School of Medicine
Atlanta, GA


Florida State University College of Medicine 
Campuses in several cities in Florida 


University of South Carolina School of Medicine





No comments:

Post a Comment