Monday, October 17, 2011

Season 8 Episode 2

"Transplant"




So, I missed the first five minutes of this episode
because of stupid Terra Nova. 
Soooo I missed the introduction of the new Dean of Medicine, 
I missed the introduction of the new doctor, 
I missed House getting out of jail,
and I missed the introduction to the case. 
Of ALL episodes to miss the first five minutes 
(and the one time that I actually miss the first five minutes), 
of course  it's this super important one.

The end of last week's episode left a few loose ends and cliffhangers like:
*House's legal "issues"
*the two new female doctors
*Cuddy is gone
*the friendship of Wilson and House on the rocks

The second episode of the season didn't really address the legal issues 
(although it could have happened in the five minutes I missed).

The new doctor, Charlyne Li, made her first appearance of the season
as a resident for House and will eventually join his (new) team. 
I like her.
She is quirky and awkward but unexpected at times.
 The other new doctor, who House met in prison,
will make her appearance on the next episode.

Sadly, Cuddy is gone.
So far I haven't heard any mention on the show of why she left
(even though its obvious).
The new Dean of Medicine is Foreman.
Ew. I hate it.
He is being an arrogant jerk because he know he has power over House. 
I was so hoping they would bring in a
new person or promote Cameron or Wilson.

On the bright side,
the friendship of Wilson and House seems to be getting back on track.
All it took was a right hook from Wilson to open House's eyes.
Ha. That was epic.

The case was a pair of lungs in a box.
Yeah. Lungs in a box.
A patient of Wilson's needed new lungs
and they broke House out of jail because they needed him
to cure the lungs so Wilson can use them.
Of course he did.
And Wilson's patient get a new set of lungs.

Can't wait to see what the next new episode brings.
And I will NOT miss the first five minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment