Friday, December 28, 2012

2012, where did you go?!

New Year's is right around the corner.
Where in the world has this year gone!?

I'm just finished up some nasty antibiotic for a bacterial infection. It is hands down the most awful tasting medicine I had ever taken. There's no coating so it instantly fizzes into powder releasing the foul taste. As if that's not bad enough, it's making me feel awful. My stomach isn't happy. Ugh.

My LAST semester of college is starting in January. I'm graduating in May.
My COLLEGE graduation. Wow. It still doesn't feel real. It doesn't feel like I've been at Berry for four years.

This past semester I made all As again. It's my seventh semester making the Dean's List. I have made it every single semester. Now that's an accomplishment in my book. I have completed my minor in Biology and I only need three more class for my major (biochem II, another writing intensive class, and a literature class).

This semester I'm also hoping to squeeze in some shadowing/volunteering hours for PA school.
My schedule is nice. I only have one lab (and it rarely took the whole time last semester).
I will only be tutoring one person, Mallory, from last semester. I'll be a TA for a lab on Thursday.
So my schedule is fairly open and I'm done with class around lunch so I'm hoping to have two days to volunteer each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment