Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas

I had a good (and BUSY) Christmas this year.

My Christmas Eve started with a stomachache for most of the morning. We went to Nana's around 4pm. She cooked breakfast and we ate around 5:30 and then opened presents, took a few pictures and had some red velvet cake. Mmmm. I got the final House season on DVD and a Vera Bradley purse.

Then we went to Aaron's parents just in time for presents (which was good because we were full and she basically only made desserts!). I got a new pea coat and a Keurig! I simmered in the heat inside that house while we watched the four year old granddaughter open all thirty of her presents before leaving around 9pm. She's cute, but spoiled.

We drove to Aaron's aunt's house in the thickest fog I have ever seen. But by the time we got there, the festivities were kinda over and some people had already left, haha. Oops! We hung out there for a few hours and then he brought me home a little before midnight.

Soon after that, I had an awful stomach pain and severe nausea, bringing flashbacks of last Christmas Eve when I had my first ever spell of almost unbearable heart burn. I wasn't able to lay down because of the nausea so after six pepto bismol, by 2am I was finally able to lay down. But it's not like I slept good or anything after that..

On Christmas morning, we opened presents from Santa Claus. We went back to Nana's for leftover breakfast (for actual breakfast this time). Later, I tried out my Keurig. We went to the parents of Aaron's stepmom at 5pm. It was so crowded. And raining with a storm coming that ended up spitting out over 40 tornadoes that night. Then we managed to make it to my aunt's house.




No comments:

Post a Comment