Monday, December 17, 2012

So Incredibly Blessed

Today has been amazing.

This morning was the Christmas cantata at church.
I had Subway for lunch.
I'm reading a great book called Proof of Heaven.

This semester is finally over. I'm DONE!!!! I had three finals. My art final was open book/open note. My analytical final was a train wreck because I forgot to study an entire chapter's worth of new material that we covered right at the very end and that chapter ended up being half the test. I left two entire pages completely blank. I knew I would make a B in the class. There was no way in my mind that I would do better than that. I studied for an entire week (which involved 709 flashcards) for my biochem final that covered fifteen chapters. It was an 8am final and I was running on only four hours of sleep. I was so glad to be done, though. Friday after I got home, I checked to see it any grades were posted (not expecting any thought because grades aren't due until the following Monday). I found that four of my five grades were already posted (including biochem, the final I had taken that morning). I made an A- in biochem and A's in health topics, art history, and senior seminar.  Analytical was the only grade not up yet. I figured that he would take the whole time and I wouldn't see it posted until at least Monday.

Today, Aaron and I drove to a cooking demonstration for a bridal registry. They gave us engraved champagne glasses, two tungsten wedding bands (about $400-600 a piece), and an all inclusive 5 day paid trip to the BAHAMAS ($3000 value). Aaron and I were blown away. It was completely perfect. Aaron said God was watching over us and I completely agree.

When I got home, I thought my night couldn't get any better. I checked my email. And it did. Dr. Earnest had let me know that I had made an A.

I am completely on cloud nine right now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment